Applications of Term:
- These are the terms and conditions applicable to Rupali, promoted and operated by Veema UK Ltd. These Terms govern: your registration on our Rupali Online website; and how Rupali Loyalty Card Points are collected and used. Our loyalty card is only for personal and consumer use. It cannot be used for any business transaction or purpose.
- By using the card, you agree to be bound by and comply with the Terms.
- The Rupali Loyalty Card is open to any person aged 18 or over. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw membership where we reasonably believe, at our sole discretion, that the card has been misused.
How you Earn Points:
- You must present your Rupali Loyalty card at the time of purchase in order for a spend to qualify for points. For online purchases you must quote your unique card number at the time of ordering in order for a spend to qualify for points.
- We will award you points earned on qualifying purchases made within the Rupali store at Greenlane Road, Leicester and Rupali Online (www.rupalionline.com). You must ensure that your Rupali Loyalty card is registered against your Rupali Online account to allow qualifying purchases to be made at Rupali Online. Qualifying purchases are any purchases that are not excluded in these Terms.
- We will award 10 points for every £1 that you spend on qualifying purchases when presenting your Rupali Loyalty card. We reserve the right to either: increase or decrease the number of points accrued on qualifying purchases; or change how points are accrued, from time to time and at our sole discretion and we will notify you of any changes we make, including by updating our Terms on rupalionline.com/loyalty.
- If we refund you for purchases that attracted points, we reserve the right to deduct these points from your points balance at any time.
- You will not accrue points on purchases that are fully paid for by redeeming a Voucher. If you part-pay for a purchase by redeeming a Voucher, you will only accrue points on the balance of the purchase above the value of the Voucher.
- Rupali loyalty coupons and points cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded.
- You can check your Rupali Loyalty point balance by contacting the Rupali team on (+44) 116 2464 111 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by asking a sales advisor at the till point in the Rupali store. Please have your card number ready when contacting us.
How We Award Points
- The current conversion value of points is 10 point equals 0.015p. We will not exchange your points for cash. We may from time to time change the number of points you collect on products and services included in the Programme. Points will be collected on all purchases over £1.
Using your Points
- Points can be redeemed at the Rupali store or at Rupali Online. There are certain purchases that you cannot use Vouchers for.
- We reserve the right to substitute or remove product ranges/offers available for redemption at any time. We will not exchange points for cash and the offer is non-transferable.
- You must present your Rupali Loyalty card when redeeming any points at the Rupali store. So long as your Rupali Loyalty card is registered against your Rupali Online account you will be able to redeem your points at Rupali Online. Points can only be redeemed by the person named on it.
- We reserve the right to refuse to authorise the issue of points and/or to redeem points which have been issued if we consider, at our sole discretion, that you are using our Rupali Loyalty card fraudulently.
- If you return a product, we'll deduct the points from your Rupali Loyalty Card that you collected when you bought the product. If you do not have sufficient points to deduct, we will deduct the points from your Loyalty Card the next time you present it in store.
- When returning goods purchased online, unless you are requesting an exact replacement, any Loyalty Card points collected on these goods will be deducted from your Loyalty Card.
- If a product you buy with points is faulty, please return it. If necessary we will re-credit your account with the right number of points. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
Rupali Loyalty Card
- Rupali owns all Rupali Loyalty cards. It is your responsibility to notify us of any loss or theft of a card by contacting us by telephone: +44 (116) 2464 111 or by email email@example.com.
- Members must register their personal details and keep Rupali informed of any changes. Rupali cannot be held responsible for any loss of points or coupons incurred as a result of out of date details.
- If your Rupali Loyalty Card is cancelled for any reason, your points will also be cancelled and no other financial or other benefit will be issued in respect of them.
- You cannot transfer points to another person, including any Rupali Loyalty Card member.
- Members can choose to leave our loyalty card at any time. By leaving the Programme, members forfeit the right to any points or coupons already accrued or issued.
- Members who do not collect any points for one year will be removed from the Programme and will need to apply for new membership should they wish to rejoin.
- Certain products may be excluded from receiving points if they are the subject of other promotional activity.
- Points can be used as part payment towards product(s) of a higher value provided the balance of the payment is covered by another suitable method.
How We Will Use Your Data
- Rupali is under no obligation to send a statement by post.
- Rupali will collect and store information relating to transactions, purchases and participation in the loyalty scheme. This will include personal data about you such as your name, address and purchases that you have made from Rupali.
- Veema UK Limited is the data controller of any personal data that it collects about you in relation to the Rupali Loyalty Card. This means that Rupali has certain obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”). We will only use your personal data in accordance with these Terms and the Act.
- Rupali will use your personal data for the purposes of:
administering the Rupali Loyalty Card
- We may also use your personal data to send you news of our special events, offers, promotions and catalogues either by post, email or through any social network if you have provided us with this information. You can opt-out of receiving this information at any time by contacting: Rupali Customer Services, Greenlane Road, Leicester, LE5 3TQ or on +44 (116) 2462 111 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.